All are welcome
to join us for worship
Sundays - 8:00 AM inside the church
Sundays - 10:00 AM inside the church and livestream via YouTube
COVID-19 Protocols for Worship
1. Masks are optional for all individuals at all activities in the church building and parish hall. This includes ushers, lectors, those serving at the altar, and musicians/singers, with the exceptions listed below.
2. The chapel will still be reserved for those who prefer additional social distancing, and masks will still be required in the chapel area.
3. Clergy and lay eucharistic ministers will be required to wear masks while serving communion.
4. Anyone experiencing COVID symptoms or exposed to COVID (known or suspected) should stay home. We will continue streaming the 10 a.m. service.
5. No changes will be made to our Children and Youth Ministry programs at this time. Masks will be required by both adults and children while in class at all times. No food or drink will be consumed inside of the education building.
8:00 AM SUNDAY
Holy Eucharist with no music.
A simple service with traditional language.
10:00 AM Sunday
Holy Eucharist with choir.
Worship with choir and Children's Chapel. Childcare is available.
9:00 AM WEDNESDAY
Morning Prayer in the Church
A simple service with no Holy Eucharist
When Visiting Holy Comforter
WHAT TO EXPECT
Holy Comforter Episcopal Church is a warm and welcoming community. All people - saints, sinners, and skeptics - are invited to worship with us.
Faith Almond, our Newcomer Minister, will greet you at the front entrance of the church on Sunday morning and direct you to the worship space.
There is no dress code for any of our services at Holy Comforter. You’ll see everything from jacket and tie to shorts and flip-flops.
If you wish to use it, the children’s nursery is open all Sunday morning. Nursery workers have been trained in “Safeguarding God’s Children” and will ensure that your children are safe and comfortable during worship services.
Children are a vital part to the life of our congregation. We understand that children can be noisy during worship services, but please don’t feel embarrassed by this. If your kid is being fussy or noisy, please do what is best for you and your family, but by no means feel that you can’t be part of our congregation. A quiet Family Room is open at the back of the church if you wish to sit there. Learn more about opportunities for children and families here.
We believe that the Holy Eucharist does not belong to any particular denomination or church. Therefore, all baptized Christians are invited to eat and drink the bread and wine of Communion.
In the Episcopal Church, the Holy Eucharist is also known as Holy Communion, the Lord’s Supper, or the Mass. The Holy Eucharist is an expression of God’s love for us. In it, we are changed into one Body, united to God and one another. As we eat and drink as one family, we dwell in Jesus, and he in us.
PARKING JUST GOT EASIER
HOW TO FIND US
We are located on Spring Cypress Rd just west of HEB.
2322 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77388
Coming from the west on Spring Cypress Road,
turn left at the turn lane into the second entrance.